Hassle Hassle Hassle

Guest's review of Choices Estate Agents Ltd - www.choices.co.uk

“Hassle Hassle Hassle”

Written on: 13/06/2013

This Estate Agent gives Estate Agents a bad name. They hassle non stop without being asked. I have received numerous letters from them offering their services in finding me a new tenant. I don't know how they found my name and address as the landlord of the property but they did. They have written to me at least six times, at my home address and at my tenant's address. I have my own agent. I even have a new tenant. I have faxed them and sent their letters back but still they keep coming. it is like talking to a brick wall. They have bad reviews and I would never use their services. Beware. Stay away. Find your own Agent. You have been warned !

• Rent-Out Property

Used to

• Sutton

Location

Stephanieprior's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2014

I am sorry if you feel you have been contacted unnecessarily, you can of course register to take yourself off any mailing lists and there are many sites if you do a web search that can help you with that. Choices branch network is currently number 2 on the biggest independent UK Estate Agent review site out of over 12000 agents and last year we won. We have a huge database of tenants and a reputation for filling properties quickly and without fuss. Dont knock it til you try it!