Stay well & truly away from Bairstow Eves!!!

Guest's review of Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk

“Stay well and truly away from Bairstow Eves!!! ”

Written on: 07/05/2013

Below is the list of reasons why you should not use bairstow Eve's.

1) they took careless photos which really didn't market our house well, I had to ask them to one back out to re take the photos
2) they tuned up late for meetings with us
3) they took £90 for the Rightmove application and didn't upload any of the fancy logos onto Rightmove
4) they offer awful customer service
5) very bad communication between us and them, it felt like we was always chasing them for info about the house
6) only 1viewing in 3 weeks
7) when I asked for stats as to why we are not getting viewings they didn't have any feedback or clear enough stats. That just spoke volumes in the sense that they clearly were not marketing our property properly.

I have never in my life had such a bad experience as this, they really did not care. I genuinely think they just wanted there commission and our house clearly wasn't going to give them enough commission so we were just pushed a side.

This was the strood branch, I really would not recommend going to Bairstow Eves, they were just awful!!!