Rather on the street than with bairstow eves!

Guest's review of Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk

“Rather on the street than with bairstow eves!”

Written on: 23/03/2013

When we moved in this rented house we realized that the hob in the kitchen wasnt working which wasnt that bad itself, but anytime I cooked something the smoke alarm went off for at least 5-10 mins. I reported this issue in November 2012. Today is the 23rd March 2013 - it still doesnt work. The light in the kitchen stopped working as well when the "electrician" from Trent Maintenence attempted to fix the hob. So now no lighting, no hob. We have sent sent several emails, tried to call, but still nothing is sorted after 5 months. We have no proper lighting in the bedroom either,also the door of the cupboard came off which we have reported a couple of months ago so not even hoping that we will get these done before our contract ends in June. That will be the best day of my life when I am moving out of this property rented out by the famous bairstow eves! I would never ever recommend this to anybody. Complete rip off, worst customer service ever. AVOID!

• Rent Property