STEER CLEAR

Guest's review of Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk

“STEER CLEAR”

Written on: 15/07/2012

I put my place up for sale in April this year and accepted an offer on April 14th. THREE months later of me constantly contacting the branch manager who happened to be dealing with the sale out of SIX calls he didnt reply to any of them and only got back to me after by pure fluke I managed to ring one day when the area manager was in the branch. So today is 13th July and another colleague of hes rang me to say the buyers have sent off there mortgage application!! And then had the cheek to say 'by first class post' like I should be grateful. Bairstow Eves advised me that the buyers were good for the money and had been checked out. It turns out they are not and that was a lie. I'm now likely to lose the house I am going for and spent money on searches/surveys due to the incompetance of this company and to make matters worse they dont even seem to have a head office to complain to or anything. There are other agents, as far as I'm concerned no one should put themselfs through using this useless company.

• Sell Property