Very unprofessional & rude

terribletwo's review of Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk

“Very unprofessional and rude”

Written on: 30/05/2012 by terribletwo (1 review written)

Bairstow Eves Polpular Road Solihull

I made an offer on the above property that was declined on Friday 25th May 2012 , I was told rather sarcastically "well anyway someone else is now interested and has made a better offer" This person is in a chain although they have just accepted an offer. We are not in any chain so I upped my offer at around 11.00 by another 6k on 25/05/12 at 11.00am . I explianed that my Father who has lung cancer needs to move nearer to me so need a quick response and purchase. Well guess what no one has got back to me. Called them today 30/05/12 and the Manageress says its not her fault she instructed someone to call me and tell me they were going with the other offer? no chance then to up my offer? This propery has been on the market for a long while, no wonder with service like this. Wonder how many other sales have been lost by such shabby treatment of potential buyers. Its not the loss of the purchase its the fact that no one had the good manners to call me. Hope the sale goes through for the seller, they could of probally had a better offer.