Ruined my night

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

HelenD5's review of Tandoori Parlour, Benfleet

“Ruined my night”

Written on: 01/09/2013 by HelenD5 (1 review written)

What a shame, back in may I had my sons 21st Here and really enjoyed it so I didn't hesitate to
Book a hen night here. I checked several times when paying deposits and was assured there would be the karaoke, as it turned out There was no karaoke, While eating The old lady with awful attitude approached me to pay the bill yet 7 people on my table were still eating, at one point she tutted at waiting for me to swallow my food, and I told her I will pay as soon as I had finished eating, I found it so rude. I bought a bottle of wine at the bar and when I asked for 3 glasses she practically bit my head off. Sorry but I absolutely will never return and everyone (23 of us) at the table all said they wouldn't go there again just on the basis of the rudeness of telling me to pay the bill when we were still eating we were all shocked at the rudeness. The night was a total let down and a major disappointment in comparison to the night I had a few months ago. I definitely won't recommend the place. Not one apology either.

• Indian

Food Type

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all