great night

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Tandoori Parlour, Benfleet

“great night”

Written on: 15/11/2012

Went here had a great night out food was lovely and was well look after the manger was really nice and may us feel not rush like other resturants

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Spoonse's Comment

Written on: 17/11/2012

I found a dead fly in my sons tikka and was totally discusted all they gave me was a credit note after arguing for a while about a refund on my takeaway ..filth DONT GO THERE

Robbym's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2013

As bad as that sounds I find it difficult to believe purely on the basis that a restaurant as big as the Parlour has a 5 star scores on doors from Environmental Health. Instead of publishing your view on the net you should call the health and do something positive about it assuming its true. The point of your comment is to inform the public of your sons tikka, but action via a phone call to the health inspector would suffice :)

Helend5's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2013

I agree, just came home from. Hen night n the old lady was unbelievably rude. Asked me 4 times to pay the bill While I was still eating she was rude and totally should not be working there