Style & Class

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Sugar Hut Village, Brentwood

“Style and Class”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I walked into the Sugar Hut Village Brentwood (01/02/2013) and WOW!! I was faced with an ambience of luxury and all things nice. I was un-aware of it being their first day opening but it turned out I was their first customer and shocked that I was the only customer at that very time, feeling a little embarrassed because I was on my own but soon made to feel comfortable after being greeted by a handsome, friendly young man who served my hot chocolate and then with it a really lovely cupcake, which I was pleasantly surprise to be told my hot drink and cupcake were complimentary, quite splendid and the service VERY attentive and extremely helpful.
I sat in peace to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. I was then joined by the Manager whose name has escaped me but I have Ronnie in mind. I myself love Interior Design and I really couldn’t fault a thing. The Bar and the place for the Coffee/Chocolate is perfect. If I lived in Brentwood, it would be the only place I would go for a nights drinking or my favourite glass of Champagne. Day time, if out shopping it would be the ONLY place for my cup of tea or hot chocolate. The Sugar Hut Village will be the first place I head for when I’m next in Brentwood.
I would like to thank all the staff for being so attentive and very friendly.
Cornishangel

• Bar

Food Type

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all