Hasina, Great Service, Great food!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Hasina, Eastwood

“Hasina, Great Service, Great food!”

Written on: 05/07/2012

I have tried a few Indian restaurants over the years, new and well established and this still comes back as my favorite. The fact that it has been going for many years is testament to their good service and quality fresh tasting food. Over the years I have seen a few faces come and go here, and have even got to know some of them a little but no matter who is there they always seem to go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

The food is always very good, good variety of dishes and freshly prepared as far as I can tell. All the tandoori chicken is prepared with tender breast chicken and the shashlik is superb and my wife’s favorite!
Wine list is excellent as well as the usual drinks and beers (Cobra/King Cobra) you would expect. Desert is pretty much what you would expect to find in an Indian restaurant but not what we go for!

The surroundings are spacious and the booths which seat four allow for a little privacy and intimacy. The decor maybe a little dated but that doesn’t bother me. Recently they have revamped the ladies and gents toilet facilities.
My teenage boys also love going to the Hasina and they cater well for children especailly those that try something from the menu rather than sausage & chips!

I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone!

• Indian

Food Type

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all