When i stepped in...

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

janeaustin1606's review of Fujiyama, Westcliff On Sea

“When i stepped in...”

Written on: 02/11/2012 by janeaustin1606 (1 review written)

I think that the food was very good! however very slow service. the receipt was on a peice of scrap paper.the waitress was very kind as i think her name was melody. we got along really well. the atmostphere was brilliant! i met lots of new people. this is hard as i am from a forign country. which is why my spelling is bad. i saw a little girl called chloe. she was very cute and everyone was very happy! to see the kitchen was very reassury=ing as you may know! the food wasquite exspenisive my bill was 112 pounds! thats over 3 weeks work for me. when i went it was quiet. hardly anyone and also that girl chloe couldnt stop looking at the fishes they had! i think it would be great for kids to be there so this girl chloe could have someone to play with! i wouldve liked them to tell me their names. i dont think they were japanese. they seemed like chinese if you ask me. but we hardly ever have japanese food so its nice to have one here.

• Japanese

Food Type

• Several times a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all