Save your Money, go elsewhere

ebonyuk72's review of Ride-Away - www.rideaway.co.uk

“Save your Money, go elsewhere”

Written on: 11/05/2014 by ebonyuk72 (1 review written)

I bought a pair of Shires riding boots for my daughter, she wore them for 3-4hours, ONCE a week, and in less than 5months their knackered. The insole is actually cardboard so as her (and anyone else's) feet sweat, the cardboard gets damp, then wet, then falls apart until it totally disintegrates which hers did, this meant that her foot wasn't protected at all, all she had on the ball of her foot was the rubber of the boot and the thin lining which isn't foam, as stated in the product description. If someone bought these boots and was wearing them everyday they wouldn't last any longer than a month or two at best.

I contacted Shires who told me to return them to Ride Away which I did over two weeks ago. They've not contacted me in response to my complaint, they haven't even had the decency to acknowledge that they've received them which in my opinion is very bad customer service.

Have had to buy another set of boots so that's more money, and needless to say they are not Shires boots, nor did they come from Ride Away.

Unless you want cheap and nasty, with poor customer service, go elsewhere, its that simple.