Do not Use

Guest's review of Discount Equestrian - www.discount-equestrian.co.uk

“Do not Use”

Written on: 16/08/2013

I purchased a pair of boots today. ( Just Togs Tall Boots ) When I put the right boot on the zip un did from the bottom up. On inspection I can see that the zip is faulty. I called Discount Equestrian who informed me that I have to send the boots back to just togs directly. They will then test the boot to see if it is faulty, and then if it is I will get new boots. This seems strange to me. Robinsons, and other online companies would take the product back and exchange it straight away. I did pay less for the boots than some other companies, however be warned for the postage to send to just togs etc it is not worth it.

Discountequestrian's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2013

Thank you for your review, we have investigated this and found the following. Upon being notified that you had received faulty boots we requested that you send these back for inspection where the boots would be replaced or refunded. The reason you were asked to send these back to Just Togs was to speed up the replacement process with this being a manufacturing fault. Customer services agreed that return postage would be reimbursed upon finding the boots faulty and you providing proof of posting receipt. We have never received an email with this information however we would still be happy to refund return postage charges should you provide us with this information. The boots were replaced within 48 hours of Just Togs receiving them. We feel happy with the service you have received given this issue was dealt with promptly and the boots were replaced within 48 hours and costs incurred were offered to be refunded.