TOO MUCH HASSLE !!!!

Guest's review of Derby House www.derbyhouse.co.uk

“TOO MUCH HASSLE !!!!”

Written on: 24/09/2013

I have placed two orders with Derby House and encountered problems on both occassions. My initial order was for 2 pair of jodphurs and I waited and waited however upon calling them I was advised that the jodphurs were no longer in stock and that I should have a received an email offering me an alternative - I expressed my dissatisfaction that I had not been advised of this and I would simply like my money back. I then placed a further order early August for Jodphurs and a girth sleeve - received the jodphurs 8 September 2013 but unfortunately they were too small - returned the items and to date I am still awaiting a refund!!!!!! I am still also awaiting the girth sleeve but only during a call about the refund was I advised that the girth sleeve ordered was actually yes wait for it was no longer in stock - they offered me an altnerative but I am still awaiting for this - order placed 05.08.13 and it is now 24.09.13!!!!!!! I have called repeatedly about the refund on the returned jodphurs (I have also sent emails - no response received) - I called yet again today and was advised that a credit had been placed on my account - no sign on my account when I log it and certainly no notification about a credit - as I said to the lady on the phone I just simply want my money back. I won't be ordering again as it is just simply not worth the hassle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very dissatisfied customer!!!!!!!!!