It is a great investment it specialy if you normaly wax

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

shiva234's review of Braun Silk Epil 7681 Xpressive Body Epilator

Braun Silk Epil 7681 Xpressive Body Epilator

“It is a great investment it specialy if you normaly wax”

Written on: 25/08/2012 by shiva234 (1 review written)

I've been using wet and dry one.This realy is very good product, ok, it's not perfect, because it does leave some hair but it is the same with waxing, but difference is you don't need to wait for your hair to grow certain lengh to remowe them again. And if you use it in bath or shower it does hurt a lot less. The best I find it using in the shower with a bit shower gel on my body and you can see better than in bath, because although it has this amazing light on you can't see all the hair thats why it easy to miss some but in shower it's a lot better. I got mine for free with amazing supersavvyme to test it and rewiev it so it's been wonderfull, but I think if I had to buy it- it is quit expensive, but with the offer that Boots have it realy is a good, good price. Just think how much you save in long run if you normaly wax. And as well quality wise I haven't had any isues, I think it realy is great product and if I wouldn't get mine for free, I definetly would go and buy one.

• 1-6 months