Abysmal Service Throughout

• Spam Protection

Guest's review of Tiscali Mail - www.tiscali.co.uk

“Abysmal Service Throughout”

Written on: 02/03/2013

Have been a Tiscali user for many years, but will be leaving soon because their service continues to get worse. It is absolutely abysmal, the emails keep dropping out--it advises the emails are corrupt--when you send an email to another folder or section, it takes other similarly named emails with it, or it deletes them for good. Their telephone service is also very bad, and I often feel I would get better service from the chimpanzees at the zoo!
You would think they would learn a lesson from the numerous bad reviews they get, but it seems apparent they do not even care!!

• Spam Protection

Ventauk's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2013

I have similar problems. Don't know why I haven't changed yet. I was given the mail2web address by a Tiscali technician last year who said it was the only thing working! Mail2web comes up in 3 seconds. I've been able to access Tiscali directly once in the past week. Then, it works fine, apart from dropping my regular emails (from people on my contact list) into Trash and putting emails I've marked as spam into my inbox. Even emails from Tiscali go into trash. When I finally change, I shall contact the guy at the top of TalkTalk and ask him if he's aware of the chaos below him. The Tiscali staff are always helpful and polite, but they seem to be unable to change anything. Dreadful service. I even had a call before Christmas offering me compensation - no amount mentioned. Two weeks later, I spoke to another technical advisor and mentioned this and was told that they didn't do that and that no-one would have offered me anything. A total shambles.