talktalk failure

• Spam Protection

ex-ntl's review of Tiscali Mail - www.tiscali.co.uk

“talktalk failure”

Written on: 04/12/2011 by ex-ntl (1 review written)

I was a victim of NTL's gross inadequacy. (do you remenber them, they were since taken over by Virgin). so when I changed to tiscali it was marvellous. There were very few hitches and everything seemed to run smoothly. Since the takeover by talktalk they have tried to improve the e-mail service with more memory but more often than not I can not access the service. Yesterday I was without the internet all morning, today I can not use e-mail. I still hold faith that talktalk will sort this out. They certainly are nothing like NTL.

• Fixed Price

Service

• Don't know

Size of Mailbox

• Spam Protection

Guest's Response to ex-ntl's Review

Written on: 12/04/2012

Talktalk webmail page is so slow and has been for the last few weeks. Sometimes it takes about ten minutes, other times jus failes to open at all. It is very frustrating and I am thinking of switchingt