System malfunction - GMX mail: PLEASE BE CAREFUL

• Spam Protection

Guest's review of GMX Mail www.gmx.com

“System malfunction - GMX mail: PLEASE BE CAREFUL”

Written on: 11/06/2013

The system looked really great and felt good to work with at the start. The structure of the platform is also well thought out. I logged in as per procedure.
I was suddenly logged out after several hours of migrating data, opening folders etc and reentered name and password. The system did not recognize the previously accepted log in data. This is after having redirected subscriptions and contacts in good faith. The security procedure for recovery was simple enough: but it asked me a question that I had not been asked before in the sign up despite claims to contrary. Of course when I did put in my required correct info, the system did not recognize it. After I raised several urgent notices to customer support about 30 hours passed before I received a response. I provided an alternate email address so that further verification tools could be explored.
Its a great pity: this is a case of a potentially great tool with limited thinking to support a customer interface.

• Free