Sold my iMac

smquillan69's review of Mac4Cash - www.mac4cash.co.uk

“Sold my iMac”

Written on: 01/08/2012 by smquillan69 (1 review written)

I found this company on Google after searching for 'sell my mac'. I was looking to sell my old iMac G5 as I wanted to purchase a new one. The website was easy to use and i filled in the quote form as described. Within an hour i had my quote which I accepted as i was expecting less.

The next day my computer was collected by UK mail, a large red crate was sent out with lots of bubble wrap in so i was confident it wouldnt break in transit.

The iMac was tested for a few days and then my cheque arrived. Very easy process, much better than listing on ebay and facing different questions and dodgy buyers. A good service from mac4cash.co.uk.

• iMac sold for £150