Use someone else

BillAllen's review of Gadget Trader - www.gadgettrader.co.uk

“Use someone else”

Written on: 20/06/2013 by BillAllen (1 review written)

Delay after delay on top of receiving reduced price for an iPad in prefect condition. REF 83298

When I looked at trading in my iPad I wondered why Gadgets4everyone were offering quite a bit more than anyone else. Now I realise they are doing so to get their hands on your goods so they can discount the price and worse still you then have to chase them to get paid. I was originally offered £228 for my iPad but after a long time holding it they told me I'd only get £182 for it. I guess they just pay what the market rate but once they have your goods that you have paid to post its unlikely that you will want them sending back.

My main compliant is then about the speed to process my payment. I was told my payment had been processed to the "queue" where it waited for a week!. Then after having first been told it would clear in 3 days they told me it would take 5 days. End to end the process took 3 weeks form them receiving my iPad to me getting paid. If I hadn't chased them 3 times I'm sure I would still be waiting.