BAD BAD BAD AND WORSE

Guest's review of Cash in your Gadgets - www.cashinyourgadgets.co.uk

“BAD BAD BAD AND WORSE”

Written on: 14/08/2013

Reading the reviews i thought wow what a great company. CIYG really come across as though they are a sqeaky clean company with a great rep! Let me tell you guys and girls from my experience this is NOT the case.
You state the exact condition of your gadget in my case a laptop, they give you a fair quote. They do all the work picking the item up for free. Sounds great right!?
UNTIL they come back to you and say they are slashing your quoted price in half due to faults and damage! Faults and damage which were never ever on that laptop, i was using it the very day they collected it and they told me it was not working. I was furious as you can imagine. So what do i do, do i take the slashed offer or do i take a laptop back in a worse condition than when i sent it in. Either way i lose! Dont be fooled like i was guys and girls. Please dont make the same mistake as me, just imagine if you sent in more than one item, you would lose a fortune!!!