Cashforlaptops.com

Qlizbth's review of Cash for Laptops - www.cashforlaptops.com

“Cashforlaptops.com”

Written on: 19/07/2013 by Qlizbth (1 review written)

Recently I have been using my boyfriend's laptop and don't use mine often. So, I have decided to sell it but don't know any good website to sell it. I have tried looking to some websites and all of them seems legit but cashforlaptops.com quoted me bigger amount for my laptop. My laptop is one year old dell and i have only used it less than 10 times so in very confident that i will get a good quote and they offered me $250 for it, which is not bad at all, so I took it.

They sent me the box and shipping labels and all that but it was just a big bait. After receiving the laptop they sent me an email saying that my laptop has been inspected. After that day, they contact me and offering me lesser amount of $120 that they quoted me. I was really mad coz I feel like I have been fooled which I am. But I can't argue with them coz they called me early in the morning and I just woke up.

Every thing is just a set up for everyone to sell their laptop to their website and offered you lesser amount after they received it. I would not recommend this website to anyone. Please be aware everyone !!