Worst electricity co ever

Guest's review of iSupplyEnergy - www.isupplyenergy.co.uk

“Worst electricity co ever”

Written on: 19/11/2013

I echo comments above. I think I'll be paying the 30 pound exit fee just to get out. They are more than doubling my direct debit payments. I have been trying to call them now for several weeks to discuss it, and want to make a one off lump sum payment and keep direct debits lower. No response. No one answers the phone, no one calls you back, the call queue is a artifice as you only ever get through to an answering machine. I will never ever use this company again and I am currently in the process of complaining to the ombudsman.

Misterhappy's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2014

I agree 100%!

They hit me with a 31% increase in my payments, despite having a years usage history, no change in my usage pattern, and my account being IN CREDIT!

I too am going to complain to the ombudsman.

To make things worse they have ALTERED my meter readings, (in their favour - of course), and also OVERCHARGED ME! I have tried time and time again to get them to look into the overcharge but they are INCAPABLE of seeing the BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS! I genuinely suspect that GSCE Maths is NOT a requirement of their staff recruitment!

GOOD LUCK with your complaint!