A very satisfied customer

Guest's review of The Utility Warehouse www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk

“A very satisfied customer”

Written on: 17/02/2012

We have been energy customers of Utility Warehouse since 2008 and recently changed our home phone and broadband. I can honestly say I find them an absolute joy to deal with especially when I changed my broadband and was helped to set everything up by their UK based call centre, when I got cut off a lovely Scottish guy by the name of Alan called me back on my mobile and did not give up on me until every laptop in the house had been configured! We are a family of four, live in a three bedroom detached house and only pay £120 a month for gas, electricity, home phone with free calls and unlimited broadband, I give regular meter readings so I know this is the correct amount. Also, I work from home and I don't scrimp and save with my heating.

They don't tie you into any contract or fixed price tariff and I have just been informed that my gas will be reduced from March onwards. If I decided to change my broadband provider tomorrow I would only be charged a £10 administration fee even although I only joined them last month. How many of the bigger energy or broadband suppliers offer the same?

But the biggest thing for me is that in four years of being with them for energy, I did not receive one sales call about their other services. Unbelievable, I for one will be sticking with them. I have also just signed up my business for cheaper electricity with no contract which means I now benefit from any changes as they occur and I no longer have to remember when my window of change is before the larger companies would roll me over onto a more expensive tariff and tie me in for a minimum of a year and believe me this has happened on more than one occasion!

In my opinion you have absolutely nothing to lose by trying out this company as you can leave at any time.

Thesound's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2012

JUST WAIT FOR WHEN IT IS YOU TIME TO LEAVE THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT PROBLEMS AND CHARGES YOU GET - USWITCH WILL SHOW YOU HOW MUST MORE YOU ARE PAYING - YOU'VE GOT IT ALL TO COME :-(

Mattyboy1965's Comment