Awful company- deceiving, expensive & rude!

FedUp3's review of The Utility Warehouse www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk

“Awful company- deceiving, expensive and rude!”

Written on: 17/02/2012 by FedUp3 (1 review written)

This company came across initially as a great way to save money. What a joke! It took them just a couple of months before my putting my electricity up, and this was something they then continued to do regularly. Also, everytime we gave them a meter reading the bill went up. I live in a tiny little 1 bed flat, I am very concious of keeping lights switched off and only using my heating sparingly and I never leave things on standby. I am at work for 40 hours of the week so no electricity is used during those hours, I don't ever leave the heating on- infact I probably have the heating on for four hours maximum and that's when its very cold weather. My bill is over £90.00 a month now, compared to the £49.00 it started at and yet my usage has never changed, and yet I am always in credit but they won't reduce my bill! Now I am changing utility company they are making it very difficult for me and have continued to charge me- claiming that my last meter reading showed that I was using even more than the £90.00! The credit I had built up was reduced and then paid back to me, and now they want it all back and a lot more! The people on the phone are so rude to customers once you have an account with them- I know it was a different story when I was signing up. STEER CLEAR- AWFUL COMPANY!!!

Guest's Response to FedUp3's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

kind attention sales CECT Dear, I am wiritng because I found out two years of your exceptional products that for one here in Italy are little traded.Being in the fae of opening a store (no Italy) I would only sell and market your products phones / watches cellular / netcomputer and accessories, buying time to time about 50 pieces at a time.Asks whether such purchases can be effected directly by you and if any defective items, I can send them back for subsequent replacement under warranty.Can you give me an offer set discounts based on quantity as a percentage of purchases that I do?Confident in collaboration continuity, I greet you and rest in the waiting your kind reply. Thank you.Micael Giovannelliemail:

Johnwataboy's Response to FedUp3's Review

Written on: 21/06/2013

These 'scum bags' must be wiped off the map as providers. Speak to your Citizens Advice Bureau NOW> Don't waste anymore time.

Written on: 22/10/2012

I would say they are good, but an independant view from `Which Magazine `has shown service/value for money / customer care etc all top marks for the last 5/6 years .

I think over acting and saying crazy things only make people think you are a moaner .

Nancygolightly's reply to Calpga12's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2013

Gosh, you're insolent and rude. There was nothing in FedUp3's review that wasn't rational. Calling her crazy and a moaner is immature and stupid. You're clearly a stooge for the company.

Estherp's Response to FedUp3's Review

Written on: 17/10/2012

Sorry to hear that but i beg to differ..

Im a customer with them and i get excellent service and support...I can highly recommend their services and have done so to friends and families who are very happy..

Written on: 02/08/2012

Hello all .

ANOTHER GREAT REVIEW FROM WHICH MAGAZINE AUGUST EDITION BEST SUPPLIER TELEPHONE & BROADBAND .

THEY CANNOT KEEP LYING
join and prove me wrong

Nite all

Written on: 01/08/2012

I have to say this person should be moderated as it is rubbish surley facts need to be confirmed.

Which magazine has rated UW FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS AS NOS 1 OR 2 .

Are they lying too .