Worst company ever, DO NOT ENTERTAIN THESE CLOWNS!!!

Zulkernan's review of Opus Energy Electric

“Worst company ever, DO NOT ENTERTAIN THESE CLOWNS!!!”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by Zulkernan (1 review written)

Ive been trying to get my meter relocated for the last month. So I set up an appointment after several phone calls of discusing with the dept who would actually do the work, eventually they agreed it would be them. Set up an appointment, the engineer failed to turn up, I phoned the Opus Energy and they have no idea why no one turned up, it transpired the appointment was cancelled 2 days after me booking it, I guess this was my own fault of not checking the appointment was still valid. The next appointment they gave me was 12 days later (7 business days) they thought this was acceptable. I raised a complaint and they tried to ofer me £65 in compensation...REALLY!!! I might add I am trying to open a business and this has delayed me by a week if not more. My complaint still outstanding and on-going. So the day of the next appointment arrives and guess what no one turns up again, give these clowns a little credit they did phone me earlier to say the engineer will definatley be on-site today...ha! So I phoned up and they say that he did turn up but know one was there, and they also tried to call me....SOMEBODY WAS THERE ALL DAY WAITING FOR YOU!!! NOTHING IS RONG WITH MY PHONE, I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY CALLS!!!

Someone please tell me how I get out of this contract.

To be Continued....