Pure evil

Moinul80's review of Opus Energy Electric

“Pure evil”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by Moinul80 (1 review written)

This company is out there to distroy life's I have just rang them to pay my gas bill in full as I was behind but was making payments regularly until I arranged the full amount . I rang them they says to me they have charged me £518 xtra for an engineer to come and discount me I found this behaviour on the phone utterly disgusting as I was pleading with this person telling them I have rang to pay my full amount why are they charging me this £518 for something that had not happend and to take this outrageous charge off ther repley was NO I am pretty sure this is illegal I wil b seeking legal help and making a compliant to offcom

Ricky123456789's Response to Moinul80's Review

Written on: 13/02/2014

Hi I am having great difficulty with Opus energy. appalling staff and extortionate methods to take money.. I contacted the Energy ombudsman and they contacted Opus on my behalf and sorted them out. Even lead to a apology from them.

Opusenergyoperations's Response to Moinul80's Review

Written on: 14/02/2014

Hello. I’m sorry to hear you’re dissatisfied with our service. If you’d like to discuss this with us, please use the contact details listed at the top of this page and quote the reference number RC13022014. We’d be happy to take another look into this for you. Thanks, Andy Nash, Operations Director.