Helpful, Considerate, Efficient!

Guest's review of NPower

“Helpful, Considerate, Efficient!”

Written on: 14/05/2013

I have been very impressed by Npower, which is something I never would imagined I would say about a utility company!

I got landed with a very expensive bill which I knew was coming, as we had a new supply set up when we built our house but had only paid on an estimated figure.

When I informed Npower of the reading, I knew it would be expensive and it was but they were so helpful, telling me that I could pay the amount owing spread out over 3 years with no interest, also they based this on the lowest tarrff possible, which lowered the bill by almost £1000.00!

They also estimated my new monthly usage amount which also was quite high for me to afford, but again they put me on the lowest tariff and really lowered the amount I have to pay each month.

They have never pestered or harrassed me for payment whilst this has all been going on and were happy to deal with everything via email instead of me sitting on the phone for hours at a time.

There responses were quick, efficient and helpful.

I am very impressed and would recommend them to anyone. They are the best utility company I have ever dealt with and really eased my stress and worry about the debt we owed.

Mahgnibynot's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2013

Are we sure NPower didnt submit this review themselves??