Brain Dead Customer Computer Online Account

Guest's review of EDF Energy Electricity

“Brain Dead Customer Computer Online Account”

Written on: 13/09/2011

Swithched with them in June and entered an open meter reading for Gas & Electric. 1 month later had to enter an opening read yet again as the system did not register them. About 1 month later again had to enter the gas one as again not registered, but you cannot enter just the gas reading, so had to enter the electric on eas well. My meter reading registered that i had used about 2 kw for that week and even though my account is in credit, they upped my Direct Debit for no reason. Actually rang up and spoke to a lovely customer services lady, who sorted out the direct debit back to the origional rate, as i told her how can they up it if i have not used any yet? Anyway it has now been 3 months and the reading that they sent to my old supplier EON, was incorrect for the gas, but as it was in front and EON's rates were origionally cheaper, i just accepted this. On my online account the electric looks like it is now up an drunning, but the gas account is still not, saying awaiting open read, As a person who actually writes programmes and works with computers for the past 30 years, this has got to be the worse system or set up i have ever seen in my life, absolutely utter cr*p. EON's set up was brilliant, as was their customers services, and if this does not improve, i will revert mine, my motheres and ny friend account which i switched. Talk about not getting their act together. My advice to anyone else, stay away fron these idiots. I switched to the 3 year fixed plan.....