Dixons for online appliance purchases??

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Dixons

“Dixons for online appliance purchases??”

Written on: 19/12/2011

Tempted by 5% off a bosch washing machine, I purchased from well known online retailer, dixons. My main problem with the company is the apathy they regard their customers with. The Bosch machine leaked on first use and so I asked for it to be collected and for a refund, quite straight forward you'd think. So far I have made about 14 phone calls, some as long as 45 mins at 5p a minute. With regard to faulty items sold by dixons, they will pass you over via an automated call, straight through to the manufacturer. Who will then warn you about their call out fees and dixons won't be doing very much. Call backs are promised, never received. Terms and conditions are vague at best on their site and when I did finally get to speak to a supervisor, I was transported back to the classroom as a naughty 6 year old. In conclusion, I'd be ashamed if I worked there, John Hill/Hall, Daniel Stringer, Sasha, Sarah, Fergus all seem to be inept c u next tuesdays. I'd go for anyone but the dixons/currys group in future.

• Online