Great Luggie Scooter - Poor Customer Service

• Build quality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Luggie Scooters www.luggiescooters.com

“Great Luggie Scooter - Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 09/03/2013

We bought my Luggie scooter one year ago and fell in love with it. After about one month a screw fell out which impacted the steering and the a little while later something in the tiller bar would come forward without me lifting the lever to bring it forward.

We contacted the company and the sent us screws, however they did not fit. They told us to go to a hardware store, however, we even went to a speciality store but were unsuccessful.

We did not get any cooperation about the tiller bar and had to call the BBB to have them work with us. They want us to ship it to them and it would be at least 2 weeks for them to fix it. I use the scooter and what am I to do in the meantime? They do not provide a loaner.

We suggested they send the replacement part and we would have it fixed here. They told us they had a video on how to fix it. After a few months of emailing they finally sent the part they think is broken. No screws came with the part and instruction were not included. Really? Seriously?

It is the perfect scooter for me. It keeps me mobile inside and out. It looks like another email to the BBB is in our future.