girl gourmet cupcake maker review

From 1 review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Curleighgirl's review of Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker

Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker

“girl gourmet cupcake maker review”

Written on: 30/07/2011 by Curleighgirl (6 reviews written)

even for a young child about 6-7 years old, it was pretty easy to use. the hard part was filling the icing tube, which we put it into a plastic baggie first, cut off a corner, then lined it up and squeezed it into the tube that way. it is reccommended for ages 8+. so, I love the design, you put a cupcake into the cupcake cup, the cup goes into the base on the froster-gadget-thing, and you fill the frosting tube, then hook it up, then you push the lever down. it frosts the cupcake great, and you get to put on the sprinkles yourself. I would be writing a review on the chilled treat one, but @ target,that one was on clearance, and someone got it before I could get to it. thankfully, the one I got was also on clearance. We used a regular cupcake mix that was betty crocker Gluten free. we used Vegan butter,because I have two siblings who can't have wheat product or dairy product. We baked the cakes in the regular oven, then took them out, let them cool, then we had used paper liners,so we pulled the silicone baking cups right off,leaving the paper liner. then we let them cool a little longer, then we hooked up the cupcake maker. it is totally human-powered, no batteries needed. now, all you need batteries for is your digital camera.

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Helps with frosting cupcakes in one swift motion, bad feature: has a tube that is VERY Hard to fill with icing. described in our way to do it below.

Special Features