Epiphone Sheraton review

Guest's review of Epiphone Sheraton II

Epiphone Sheraton II

“Epiphone Sheraton review”

Written on: 18/03/2013

In 92 I wanted a new guitar so I went to the shop to get a Gibson ES-335. I got there saw the sheraton and the joe pass along with the es-335. I loved the jazz sound put out by the emporer but didnt like the feel of the thick guitar anything above the 12th fret. I loved the sheraton and the es-335. They both felt and played the same. Same sound and same quality. I purchased the Sheridan and have never regreted it. I had a 40% off coupon and picked it up for 350.00 what a steal compared to the 1600.00 the gibson would have cost me at the same time. On my way home I stopped by my guitar tech and had him set up The strobe tuning change the pots around to put my treble volume pot right under my bridge and take the toggle switch to the rear of the guitar. I had my favorite strings put on it and I have never seen a better Jazz or blues guitar in my life. Ive been playing for over 45 years and I never buy a new guitar and dont have it proffessionally set up. Its like Buying the best and never taking it out to play with. You are doing yourself a huge injustice to not have your electrict guitar proffessionaly set up and strobe tuned. This is the best blues guitar for the money. Ive been playing mine in recording studios all accross the country for over 20 years now and will never let it go.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard