Not as advertised & refused to refund

• Quality

cklh's review of Self Test Engine Best Practice Exams www.selftestengine.com

Self Test Engine Best Practice Exams www.selftestengine.com

“Not as advertised and refused to refund”

Written on: 26/06/2013 by cklh (1 review written)

I purchase the exam from SelfTestEngine.com because they claim it's 100% Gurantee the exam questions are accurate up on failure of the exam, they will provide refund upon failure with the following policy:
Here is the excerpt of their refund policy "Under What Conditions I can Claim the Guarantee?
Full Refund is valid for any SelfTestEngine testing engine purchase where user fails the corresponding exam within 14 days from the date of purchase of exam. Product exchange is valid for customers who claim guarantee within 90 days from date of purchase. Customer can contact SelfTestEngine to claim this guarantee and get full refund at billing@selftestengine.com. Exam failures that occur before the purchasing date are not qualified for claiming guarantee. The refund request should be submitted within 7 days after exam failure."
I failed the test on 8th days after the purchase and I requested the refund on the 9th days and 10th days respectively. No one has responded to my email. So I waited for several more days, checked my emails including spam folder everyday before I open a credit card dispute.

Until I get open my credit card dispute, I finally got a response from selftestengine about the refund. They mentioned they responded to me on my refund request when I requested for the refund (I am positive that they did not, because I checked daily to make sure). However, they say in order to review my refund they will have to review all score report and exam version. So I provided them all the information requested. After all, they claim due to my product was purchase with discount code hence I do not qualify for the refund.

First of all, this website is very difficult to communicate and is not honest to their customers. First case, their product is not what they claim it is, exam questions are at 30% accurate rate. I paid $300 for the exam and rely on their study material. Their product is not as what they advertise. I did not expect to fail the test because of their material is not accurate. Secondly, they lied on responding to my email when I requested for the refund. The first time I hear from them was after I submit a credit card dispute. Thirdly, they made you to submit all the paper work to proof your test failure and turn around and say "oops, you don't qualified that your product was purchase in a discount" That doesn't sound right. They just put this new policy on their website to denied on their refund request. This webiste does not sell the product they described and sneaky to add refund condition on their refund policy on their website in order to refused to refund.

• Quality