sales pitch has a lot of lies

From 1 review
  • Quality

Guest's review of QuickCert

QuickCert

“sales pitch has a lot of lies”

Written on: 28/04/2013

They have a bunch of training videos and they sold me access to them, I paid 900 bucks for the privilege, I wanted to study Sharepoint.
However, the course was unusable, there was a guy on the screen talking extremely fast, and fumbling words two or three times per sentence. There are no closed captions, and no text, just streaming video. I tried to listen very hard, but I gave up after two days. I picked it up again after a few months, with the same result.
The selling point that made me buy membership is they said they have cloud virtual machines I can connect to, to try out my knowledge. These machines are difficult and expensive to set up, so I was very happy that they offer it. Needless to say, they don't exist, it was a lie.
All the other points of their sales pitch are also lies -- a free e-book library, live webinars, and live support.
Do not buy!!!