TradingCollege - www.tradingcollege.co.uk Review

ssCox437's review of TradingCollege - www.tradingcollege.co.uk

“Due to one man in particular and Trading College I...”

Written on: 18/05/2017 by ssCox437 (1 review written)

Due to one man in particular and Trading College I actually had a nervous breakdown after this all happened and have slowly but shorly got back on my feet. It was heart breaking that I spent all of my inheritance on this course after my parents died. I trusted the person I dealt with. I trusted him because he was a public figurehead but he took everything I had and when I had nothing else thats when he stopped emailing.

Recently I got talking to another trader, he told me the first man only learned to trade 8 years ago,  I was told he went into partnership with 2 guys, they wrote all the software and designed his site and when it was all finished, he took the lot.
Please learn from my experience,  he has the money to create the illusion he is a trader but thats from his half baked football career.

the software is £3000 but its just the Click the markets colour charts combines with the fast moving average and the TTM Squeeze.

I was going to take legal action but my health was so bad I couldn't and I have missed my chance now.

Please stay well away from this man and Trading College.

Emmatc's Comment

Written on: 18/05/2017

Hi, We are so sorry you feel this is the experience you have had with Trading College, and surprised as our customer satisfaction is very high. We would be more than happy to discuss this in more detail, but we are struggling to find your details in our system. Please do contact me.
Best wishes,