Great course, very thorough & well presented

Guest's review of The Safer Food Group www.thesaferfoodgroup.com

“Great course, very thorough and well presented”

Written on: 14/12/2015

I have done this course before in a classroom environment over four days and I expected more of the same. This is the first time I have tried an online course it was the Level 3 Food Hygiene and I was pleasantly surprised at how informative it was. I feel that I really gained a lot of additional knowledge that previous courses had not touched on in great detail. I like that you can do the course at your convenience chapter by chapter. I did think that despite this I felt obligated to complete the course as quick as possible for fear of forgetting some of the given information. Course notes are available to download which was good and the questions posed at the end of each section was a good thing. Some of the chapters in the course are very long though and then you get the friendly EHO video followed by the Battle Tactics. I thought the Battle Tactics was funny but based on how thorough the course was followed by the next re-cap video maybe unnecessary. HACCP and FSMS sections were very long definitely had to watch again to process all the given principles and techniques. They did a great job in showing you how to implement and apply the information to your business and things to consider. You will spend many, many hours sat in front of your computer while doing this course but it is worth it. I would definitely recommend this course it is value for money and would do other courses offered by them if it was necessary. Thank you for a job well done.