Quick & Easy with Helpful Staff

RebeccaHutchinson's review of Safer Food Handler www.saferfoodhandler.co.uk

“Quick & Easy with Helpful Staff”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by RebeccaHutchinson (1 review written)

Just completed my Level 2 Award in Food Safety course with SafeFoodHandler.
Course layout is great - clear, easy to use. Written in a way where you will not get bored or fall asleep. The summary for each chapter was very helpful and test questions were fantastic - really helped in the exam. There is also a video option
I had an issue with my account where I required assistance and when I contacted staff via 'helpline', I found the staff to be helpful and polite. Dealt with my problem very quickly.
I completed the course over 2 days and passed my exam first time around - very happy with my experience.

Only thing that needs improvement - I wasn't aware that my account is timed ie.after 30days, my account locks automatically and will have to pay to get it unlocked. This should be advertised clearly. (Luckily, staff were very nice to me and unlocked my account when I contacted them free of charge.)

Will definitely use SafeFoodHandler again and will have no issues recommending them to family and friends.