Orders not fulfilled, no communication

Guest's review of Brightminds

“Orders not fulfilled, no communication”

Written on: 12/02/2013

For the second year running somebody has kindly bought some vouchers for my children and we have been left astonished at the poor service given by this company. So far we have had to change our order twice because items that were in stock then ran out before ours was despatched. We understand these things happen, but we have only found out when we have called to see where the items are. One of the service reps was basically rude and offered no apology. So they have now had the money since early December, meanwhile the latest selection made by our six year old will not arrive until March. Perhaps this one will arrive, perhaps not. The only thing we can be certain of is that we will have to call them to find out. Like i said second year in a row, this is a poorly organised business with little regard for customer service. Don't even get me started on the fiasco of trying to actually use the vouchers last year, hard work on all fronts.

Nittygritter's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2013

To follow up on my review above, we are now entering March and still no Christmas present. Another feature of this awful company is that their order and service line are charged at higher rates that fall outside of call packages. So I also now have a bill for several pounds because of my attempts to redeem my vouchers.