Central Heating Management System

Guest's review of Envirosolar - www.envirosolar.co.uk

“Central Heating Management System”

Written on: 22/06/2013

I have had a magic heating box installed by Envirosolar and I have found the results to be very impressive. I have 10 radiators and prior to the installation all of them had various cold spots on them. Since the installation all of the cold spots have been removed and the radiators are proving more efficient and giving off more heat. Since the installation we have also turned down our boiler to 60c which of course means we are using less gas. The installers were fantastic. They were polite, efficient and most of all caring. They explained what they would be doing and answered all my questions. At the end of the installation they also made sure I was comfortable and satisfied before leaving. The customer service I received from Envirosolar has been beyond my expectations.

I would have no problem recommending Envirosolar to anybody who wants a warmer house with a central heating system that now works as it should do.