fake company

Guest's review of ClothesForCash.com - www.clothesforcash.com

“fake company”

Written on: 16/09/2013

I had a cheque for £6.60 from them at the end of July, I know it's not a lot, but every penny helps these days. I have just returned home from holiday to find the cheque returned to myself, my bank have charged me for trying to out it in my account, and now I find out that the company have ceased trading with immediate effect!!! What a fake company indeed. next time, i willtake everything to a clothes bank.

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Davidjayo's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2013

My review and a few others that were not happy it was obvious there was something not right with this company, not only this if you read the feedback it all seems the same, most of it is all 5 stars and the language very similar in my opinion, I did report this to reviewcentre and although they kept taking my comments off the remaining reviews were allowed to stand, they certainly ripped me off, but i've noticed the feedbacks have slowed in recent months??? I know use a great company in essex 70p kilo sorry about your misfortune. It's a shame this website did not listen to my concerns earlier.

Clothesforcash.com's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2014

Clothesforcash went bankrupt in 2013 under its previous owner. We have acquired the website but we are an entirely separate company with no access to the previous customer database nor any responsibility for their debts. We relaunched the company in February 2014, under new ownership, with a new and improved service. This comment only features information relevant to the old ClothesforCash.com