Informative, impartial advice helped me decide AGAINST solar

Guest's review of CleverSolar - www.cleversolar.co.uk

“Informative, impartial advice helped me decide AGAINST...”

Written on: 25/01/2013

Considering solar for my small quart-in-pint-pot campervan cursed with a power-hungry electric fridge, CleverSolar gave very detailed, informative advice via timely emails and a lengthy telephone call. My goal was to prolong the time the fridge would run off-grid alongside other demands such as LED lighting and pumps: specifically, to ensure it would run overnight and hopefully for a second night. CleverSolar plotted battery power consumption over time from 6.00 pm during English summer under several scenarios. This showed that doubling the battery would secure me one night but adding the maximum 90w solar that could fit on the roof would not secure a second night.

I cannot praise too highly a business that gives a potential customer all the information they need to decide NOT to purchase from them. I'm gratefully posting this review to give other potential customers confidence in the quality and impartiality of the advice they receive from CleverSolar.

If theirs was only an advisory service I'd give them 5 stars but to do that when I've had no chance to test their fulfilment and the quality of their goods would seem a bit OTT.