Written on: 29/07/2014 by 464Todd (1 review written)
I have been working with Rightwaysolution for 3 separate projects spread over 3 years. If you care about timing and planning, don't chose this offshore IT company. They never deliver on their promises.
Don't trust them on time and material too. Once you assigned the job, after a few weeks, jobs that usually take 1 hour are charged 6 hours.. I stopped all cooperation in the middle of a project and asked for estimations to 4 other offshore companies to complete the development. Price per hour was approx. the same (some 2 USD less, some 3-4 USD more), but all estimated the job to complete 60% lower than Rightwaysolution on fixed price agreement.
I also discovered they are not honest about the profile of their staff. I asked and paid 40% more for senior developers, and discovered afterwards, when I could get the hand on the full name of the project staff, they were almost all junior people who left school 1 to 2 years ago...
So, be aware before engaging yourself with this offshore IT company...
In short, my experience with Rightwaysolution:
- they say senior developers will work on your project, but you will discover one day they just left school...
- Once you are engaged in the project, you will see development takes an unusual long time, so you pay far too much at the end
- they promise full-time staff. They do for 2 weeks. Then, you notice some staff start to work part-time. Then you don't hear them anymore. Then those who are left also start to work part-time...
- they estimate the job quite low at start. Once started, after a few weeks, they come with a new (higher) estimation. They did this 3 times with me, resulting in an estimation at the end 3 times higher than initially estimated
- Quality is low. The database is full of grammatical and typing errors (wrong table names, wrong field names..)
- In my project, I paid for a business analyst and project manager. Both were taken off the project after 2 months. Developers developed without probably reading the specifications, resulting in intermediary deliveries which were in total contradiction of the specifications. Corrections are called "changes required by the client", so you pay once more to get it right...
So... take much care before engaging with this company. They promise a lot en "everything is possible", but you will be quite disappointed after a few weeks or months...
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Easy does it! " Read More
" It has many problems " Read More
" Eye-catching and Professional " Read More
Written by DeborahWood
" Thanks " Read More
" Quality System " Read More