Great Online Product!

• Quality

eco34542's review of Esellution - www.esellution.co.uk

Esellution - www.esellution.co.uk

“Great Online Product!”

Written on: 10/07/2012 by eco34542 (0 reviews written)

When I first started my online store, I didn't really have a clue about online stores and how they work. Having ran a local store for the last few years, eSellution's ecommerce dashboard easily set up my online store making it simple for me to run my eBay and Facebook stores while still being able to manage all other aspects of my business. I can't recommend the software highly enough. The price of the software is less than I was originally looking to spend and it gives me everything I could ever need.

• Quality

Kris1's Response to eco34542's Review

Written on: 11/01/2014

Shame thats not everyones experience, we found them to be a total nightmare which has cost us thousands in lost sales over a year, their support when you need it is non existant and their servers are at best slow, at worst off line for weeks, wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy, infact look at the sites they offer as references on their website and you will see only 1 out of the 6 is still hosted by them, the others have all gone elsewhere !!! We have infact reported them to trading standards, they are not fit to be in business.

Veekey's Response to eco34542's Review

Written on: 17/04/2014

Fully disagree with eco34542, i have tried them 2 times thinking may be i am wrong but they took money and i been chasing them for months to even get details of how to start up and then they did not excuse but rather they were so shameless they started arguing and put all the blame on me that I did not followed them.

Disgusting