Rubbish software from a rubbish company

• Quality

simplysonos's review of Emperium Retail

Emperium Retail

“Rubbish software from a rubbish company”

Written on: 30/10/2013 by simplysonos (1 review written)

I agree with an earlier author. This company is only interested in extorting more money from its customers. The software is unbelievably basic and lacks any kind of decent function. Its import functions are fundamentally useless and it does not allow you to export and re-import. I recommend avoiding this company like the plague.
We bought it because it seems to pop up everywhere you look for EPOS software on Google. That is not reason to buy. We have learned from an expensive mistake.

• Quality

Suresh1964's Response to simplysonos's Review

Written on: 02/02/2014

100 % I would agree, even we bought this software and whenever there is a problem the company just keeps asking for more and more money.

they have not told us all the problems or deals, but just keep shutting down the machine and ask for money just for putting the key in the software.

and to think we bought the thing paying 1200 gbp and they still keep asking money for software key.

Danielfrohwein's reply to Suresh1964's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2014

I'm half way through an installation for a client and having doubts - Help! Any suggestions? What is the law regarding what is promised, their T's & Conditions etc?