Great Support & Brilliant E-commerce Platform

• Quality

1stopshop's review of Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

“Great Support & Brilliant E-commerce Platform”

Written on: 06/04/2014 by 1stopshop (1 review written)

Over the Last few months I've had Fantastic assistance and support from the EKM Staff. On each of the tasks which I have given to the Design Team they've gone above and beyond my expectations, From the Addition of adding small buttons to SEO Health checks & also Detailed design work. I have Continually asked an abundance of questions and without hesitation and lots of patience the Staff at EKM have assisted me 110% every time.

As a New Business with no previous Web Site / Design Experience EKM have made the task easy and Rewarding and I would have no hesitation in recommending using EKM as a sales platform and also as a Design team to assist you with your needs whatever your budget maybe.

I've Been assisted by a number of Different staff and all have been Patient, Friendly & Informative, A Massive Thumbs Up & Thank you to the Whole EKM team.

• Quality