100% Satisfied very friendly service, help & assistance.

• Quality

Sharpgear's review of Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

“100% Satisfied very friendly service, help & assistance.”

Written on: 19/06/2012 by Sharpgear (1 review written)

I am using Ekm Systems the UK based Ecommerce provider although our company is based in Amsterdam, Holland. Our reason for choosing Ekm rather than a Dutch based provider (of which there are many!) was that many of the staff in our company are from different countries around the world but our common language is English. I have been working on our new “Webshop” WWW.Sharp-Gear.com for about a month now and am hoping to go live in a few weeks. Up to now (and hopefully in the future!) I can only say I have been 100% satisfied with the very friendly service, help and assistance that the helpdesk has provided in the setup of our online business. Possibly worth mentioning when dealing with a company that is based in another country (Ekm), is communication and although e-mails are normally answered in a very correct fashion, and within a very acceptable time frame, one really big help would be if Ekm were to incorporate a Skype connection to the helpdesk as sometimes my telephone costs from Holland to the UK based helpdesk have actually exceeded my monthly contribution, although I expect this will be less needed as time goes on.

• Quality