The best thing you will do is never use this company.

• Quality

925Gifts's review of Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

“The best thing you will do is never use this company.”

Written on: 17/05/2012 by 925Gifts (1 review written)

In my opinion they are not to be used at any cost - I used ekm Powershop for about 6 months and have to say in my entire time with ekm I felt I was insulted by the staff and believed I was frequently lied to over problems with my website. They would tell me the problem was only on my computer yet I would have customers ringing me up.

You cannot access their forum until you join. The reason for this, I believe, is because you will see a lot of disgruntled customers on there. They claim to be the UK number 1 supplier but I think this is probably a questionable claim. I would check out some online retail forums or online business forums and find the general view on ekm before you ever sign up.

On the whole I would not even send my worst enemy to ekm at all. Don't even get me started on the fact that nothing actually works as it should on there.

You have been warned.

• Quality

Guest's Response to 925Gifts's Review

Written on: 06/06/2012

This all sounds familiar...Avoid at all costs.

Blingiton's Response to 925Gifts's Review

Written on: 29/01/2014

lol! you are the second person to leave 1* feedback - they have currently put mine on "hold" as ekm are not happy about my 100% truthful comments - they only want 5* reviews left on here and the majority of the comments are obviously done by ekm staff using different email addresses (we've all done that before to boost our sales". i too was not happy with their service or the fact they upped their prices by £6.00 per month without telling me - a web based company that can't manage to send out emails amazing! so just be prepared for your comments to also be removed as i'm sure they are looking for 1* reviews. a very unfair way of advertising on their part!

Oldmotherhubbards's reply to Blingiton's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2014

Same, I was with them for about 4 years at the start were very helpful but now they to big the staff are not as helpful I also didn't know about the £6 rise until after, there are much better providers out there who are just as good