Great customer service

• Quality

honouryourflow's review of Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

“Great customer service”

Written on: 13/12/2011 by honouryourflow (2 reviews written)

I have been using an EKM Systems template website for about 2 years, and I would not hesitate in recommending EKM Powershop to anyone. They have templates to suit the lowest budget, and offer services to help businesses make their sites more personal, all according to your budget. The thing that stands out for me is the Customer Service. Yes, I get the automated response e-mail, but I always get a reply from one of the team the same day, and always sooner than I expect within the day. All the issues I have had have been resolved by the team in an easy, non-patronising way. I am not at all clued-up about using computers, but they explain everything in an easy to understand way. I know that although there are some elements I do not understand, EKM will help me as and when I need it. The other amazing thing about the Customer Service is that you can phone them up and get technical support over the phone for free. I have used this, and it was so helpful, as I was able to resolve my difficulty quickly, the same day.

• Quality