Stay Away

• Quality

dansco100's review of Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

“Stay Away”

Written on: 22/11/2011 by dansco100 (1 review written)

Their customer service is absolutely atrocious, very hard to get through on the telephone and their advisors are patronising and uninterested. I was out of the country for a month and left my sister in charge of my EKM account, unfortunately I returned to find that after taking payment for my account EKM had locked my account, they took payment AGAIN the following month even though my account had been locked for a FULL MONTH. When I explained this to the EKM customer advisor he said he could not verify that my account had been locked the entire month after then informing me that he could see it had been locked and they hadnt been contacted for it to be unlocked. Problem after Problem came through using EKM, their postage and payment options are complicated and problematic for customers.

I cannot begin to express my anger at this service, their advisors need to be sent for training in how to communicate with the general public, the advisor Mr Rothwell who dealt with my call after it had been escalated to a manager was confused and patronising.

EKM may advertise an "easy to use online shop" but for small businesses and start ups stay away!! It is overpriced and I would be complimenting them by calling what they do a "service". Their trial gives the impression that what they offer is easy to access and personalise to suit your business, but the moment you need help or assistance you're pretty much on your own.

• Quality

Ctreasures's Response to dansco100's Review

Written on: 23/11/2011

Wow really? I find the staff are always there to help and are brilliant at their jobs and are fully trained, my review and your review are complete opposites, I'm shocked to see a bad review to be honest. I'm a start up and I find it extremely easy to use and it's amazing. I think it's cheap too :s very strange.

Jwa123's reply to Ctreasures's Comment

Written on: 22/12/2012

i to have found the staff rude and unhelpful- since my migration from tiger i have had nothing but problems and i am now switching supplier as i cannot stand it anymore - and i dont even want to ring to discuss the issues as its not worth my time and effort. i do agree the site is easy to use and cheap but that is where the positives for me end.

Blingiton's Response to dansco100's Review

Written on: 29/01/2014

i absolutely agree! you are too generous with your 1* reviews - i would have left them a zero if i could! my comments have been "temporarily removed" as ekm are not happy about what i said - i stand by what i said and have proof from my bank account as to the same - they are not as they promise to be!

Alexander-James-Brown's Response to dansco100's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

The staff call me uneducated. Even though I paid for a £4,000 plus VAT web design. Very Rude.