Review Of EKM Powershop

• Quality

ClaireBiddle's review of Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

Ekm Systems Ltd ekmPowershop

“Review Of EKM Powershop”

Written on: 26/08/2011 by ClaireBiddle (1 review written)

I thought I would write a review of EKM Powershop as it is not often you come across an online company that is like a breath of fresh air!

I have only been using for a week or so but have used another site to host my website for over a year. Since changing over, I have been blown away by the support, the quality of the website and the ecommerce functions that it gives me to build a proffesional website that seems extremley user friendly for my customers.

I am not a web designer and have very little IT knowledge and have been able to build a professional and attractive online store, I seriously wish that I had found this company a year ago as I am sure it would of saved me hours of work.

I have not come across any problems with this site yet, but have confidence that if an issue arose, they would listen.All the support team that I have dealt with have been extremley friendly and knowledgable. It is great to have phone support as well as via chat and email.

If you are considering this site then I would definately recommend :)

• Quality